Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its all new to me

This is totally new to me... I am up way too late... I came on here to see if I could delete my SIL's blog as sadly she has passed away. I have printed off her blog to keep for her daughter to read in later years but don't feel the world needs to have it on display for infinity.

I used to be a regular diary writer and have sadly gotten away from that - try once in a while to write... thought that maybe this might be the answer. I sit at this desk for most of my days anyway... may as well make it even more worth my while.

this is going to be short... but if anyone knows how to get a blog page/account deleted please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. hi Marianne...
    sorry to hear about your SIL. To delete her blog you need to go into her settings and you can the blog delete it from there, at the very bottom of the basics page.
    I am praying for you and your family.
    hugs,
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jodi - problem is I can't get into her blog other than to read it... she didn't leave the password. I am having the same issue with facebook - FB was her home page but then my MIL changed it and now we can't delete her page.

    ReplyDelete