Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mount Baker

I was out walking to the barn yesterday getting some fresh air.  I dropped off some paperwork in the office and was on my way back up to the house when I noticed how "pink" the sky was. Of course I DIDN'T have my camera.  Usually when I see something beautiful and I'm aw struck by it - by the time I grab my camera its too late.  The moment has passed. 
Well, not this time.
 Although I probably should have had my other lens on the camera for a closer zoom.
I ran to the house, grabbed my camera and had to walk almost all the way back to the barn to get this shot
 - Mt. Baker is so hard to get on any given day but it was well lit this evening.  Can you see it peeking above the trees?


I took the photo and trimmed it - no photo shopping- this is straight from the camera.


If you so choose to read about the History of Mt. Baker... she is a volcano!

Mount Baker History

more Mt Baker History

No comments:

Post a Comment