The other day my niece, Janelle and her 2 year old daughter Cora came up from Blaine Washington for a visit.
We went for a walk out to see the sheep (which Cora insisted were goats!)
Then out to the field to see if Tinkerbell would join us. She got a fair bit of attention from Alpaca Zack. Zack quite liked her and was tickling her arm with his lips.
We went to the barn to see the milking in progress and checked out the calves but Cora wasn't so interested and wanted to go back to see the sheep.
When we got back we found out a bird (barn swallow) had managed to get in the house.
Beth (cat) was going crazy wanting to catch it! she was chirping louder than the bird!
I decided to let it be... they usually get tired and then they are much easier to catch.
I soon found the Swallow clinging to this photo of my Grandmother and her 2 sisters.
I opened the side door, Janelle stood in the hall and I reached for the bird.
In desperation it flew up and with a hand block from Janelle it turned and flew out the door.


No comments:
Post a Comment