A couple of weekends ago I got busy cleaning up the side yard and power washing the fence and old sheep shed.
This fence hadn't been painted since I got rid of my angora rabbits and taken all the cages down.
Now it looks real purdy!
I even had the old sheep shed painted (it used to be 2 different colors: blue and brown) It is amazing how much a little bit of paint spruces things up
The New shed was painted too and Shadows dog house got a lift! To preserve my sheep carrier box it too got on some green.
Last but not least, the old pump house got a splash of color. I like the old rustic door so kept it "natural"
It looks really good Marianne!!! You've been working hard~
ReplyDeleteI power washed but left the painting up to one of our employees :)
ReplyDeleteit looks fantastic!! great job on the buildings & the fence :]
ReplyDelete