Twas a lazy day for us... not much doin' except feed the animals... went out for lunch with a friend... oh I sold 3 fleeces from my sheep (a gal and her family came by for a tour of the farm and to see my fleece) ... then during evening milking I pulled thistles in my sheep pasture... got quite a few! That should make things a little less prickly!
Then after dinner we went out for the evening and enjoyed the fireworks with friends.
We head to the hills overlooking the town. The hosts hay a field that has a birds eye view. Problem this year is its very wet... so we had to be careful when driving on the field... 4x4 was highly recommended...
I captured this interesting firework display... it was just in the process of exploding
Very nice evening!
The Truck Got Stuck
No comments:
Post a Comment