Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RAV

Yesterday we made a purchase...
We have been looking for quite some time for another vehicle since our Ford Focus died.  With the luck we have had with the last 2 we weren't so trusting.  We have broke the mold and skipped Ford and went to Toyota.  Well, we checked out Honda too but the salesman was, well, lets just say "idiot". We did go back to Honda later and got a different salesman and he was better but the Honda CRV we were looking at didn't suit us.  They had made the back window very small and they had that back up thingy that - well -  I know how to use my mirrors and that that thing was irritating!
Anyway, we finally settled on a Toyota 2012 RAV 4. 
Here it is on the lot...


All Karl kept saying was I hope it last at least 10 years! Better yet more!

Now I don't have to toss my groceries in the back of the pick up truck (open air) and hope nothing melts before I get home.  AND I can take more than 1 passenger again.  woo hoo!

1 comment: