The corn is very slow growing... it had a cold and wet start....very drowned out in the spring and what did survive is doing much better than we thought.
We are hoping for a mild fall so it can have a longer growing season.
I need to put a meter stick or have someone stand by the corn when I take the picture... you can also measure it by looking at the barn & silo in the background.
I will do more corn and less lawn next time so its easier to see the buildings. I like to stand in the same place all the time to get a fairly accurate "view". I am facing NW in the evening so the sun gets in my way when taking the picture... here I am trying to limit the brightness by using the shade of the tree.
go to http://farmingfibrefriendzy.blogspot.ca/ and click on the tab - corn 2012 - to see the progress
No comments:
Post a Comment