We love doing puzzles here and when one is laying on the table in pieces it is very tempting to work on it. Oh the hours that can roll by obliviously!
Last night there was still quite a bit to do to finish this puzzle and I sat down to do a few pieces... Karl went to bed highly suggesting I should too as it was late... just one more piece!
and another piece and another....
soon the pieces were plunking in fairly quickly.
I began to notice all the pieces weren't there. No problem as they tend to catch on your sleeve and tumble to the floor. Its a bit tricky to find them as they usually land upside down and the back of the pieces are blue; our carpet is multi colored berber.
I found 4 missing pieces but there was ONE, yes ONE that I could not find.
It belonged in the middle of the puzzle!
Right by that purple ball of yarn.
I had to call it a night cause it was now in the wee hours of the morning...
Yes, I slept cause I thought there was probably a very logical answer for the missing piece... like Karl took it cause he knew it would drive me nuts if I couldn't finish the puzzle by putting that last piece in.
But in the morning I was informed he did not take the piece so the search was on...
I soon found it... on the floor, tucked under the table leg.
Aaah! Finishing the Masterpiece!
Now maybe I can get some other work done! hahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment