We got a text message on February 1st with some great news! Remember the wedding we went to a year ago March/April in Luxembourg? It was for Luc and his wife Michelle. Luc lived and worked on our farm for several months in 2001. Well, that text informed us that sweet Lisi had arrived and pictures were coming! She was born on Jan 31.
The photo's came - here is the proud Mom and Dad! Congratulations Luc & Michelle!
Close your eyes Luc if your reading this!! I just sent a parcel off today and I put this in it... Its the smallest t'shirt I could get (size 2) - I created the picture on the front and had it stencilled on.
Oh, and why is there a calf #1635 on the t'shirt? Because she was the first heifer calf born (Feb 2) after we found out Lisi had arrived and we named her Lisi too!
Luc, Michelle and Lisi will have to come to Canada and visit her one day :)



Awwwww Lisi is ADORABLE :)
ReplyDelete