Thursday, March 8, 2012

For those itchy spots

Today I managed to get down to the barn after being very very sick for the past, well, off and on, 2 months.  Particularly the last 4 days.  I have had a 40 degree fever and could barely lift my head off the pillow, muscle spasms, headaches, coughing, sinus pain, you name it I was (rhetorically speaking) run over by a truck.   After a Dr visit and some prescribed meds I am on the mend.

It felt so good to walk through the cows with Karl when milking was finished.  I had been missing the fresh air all cooped up in the house. He even had me laughing... that felt good too!
One of our cows (#1471) loves to get the inside of her leg scratched.  She is very friendly and it definitely had me laughing.   It took a little bit of convincing for Karl to let me video it but he finally did. 
I will apologize up front that my video is on its side and I am unsure how to edit it so its turned up the correct way.  Also, sorry for my laughter throughout the video - it kind of overpowers... go ahead and mute. 



1 comment:

  1. okay the video came up right... hmm it didn't download right when I saved it earlier. Such is computers... always keeps you guessing!

    ReplyDelete