Yep, we had a birthday girl at our place this past weekend. Jaylin turned 8 today (Monday, March 26) but the gifts came rolling in early in time for the weekend.
We went shopping with her and got her some "little pets" from Toys R Us and a new bathing suit. This gal is growing fast and she has totally outgrown the bathing suit we have for her. Not fun when you are swimming with a wedgie!
The gifts she opened are from her Auntie Shelley & Uncle Bill, Auntie Freda and Grandpa, Connie & Cam & family...
After lunch, and on the ride home in the car, we over heard a conversation between her and Nicholas (a neighbor boy who is 6 years old).... Nicholas: "I have bad news Jaylin." Jaylin: "Oh, what bad news?" Nicholas: " Spring break is over and we have to go back to school tomorrow, I mean Monday!" Jaylin: " I KNOOOW and its my BIRTHDAY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment