She lived a full, simple life.
I know very little of her accomplishments but what I do know is she was
1. Valedictorian graduate
2. was a School principal
3. taught first nations on the west Coast of British Columbia
4. Lived a very simple life on her self sufficient farm
5. Taught my children to read before they were 4 years old
6. Was a kind and gentle woman
Born in St.Boniface MB on January 25, 1935
Then moved with her family to Langley BC in 1936
Aunt Anna on couch with nieces and nephew, BIL on floor (Uncle Bud), Grandma Iberg (her mother) and Aunt Ida (her sister) standing by tree - I am guessing Aunt Freda (children's mother and Aunt Anna's sister) is taking the picture.
Aunt Anna was a hard worker and involved in the farm when she could
Her teachers certificate... Aunt Anna spent all of her career teaching in First Nations Villages on the West Coast of Vancouver Island and the Northern Interior.
Only way in and out was by plane, boat and/or walking
Karl, Jaylin and Aunt Anna... visiting her at the Queen's Park Care center in New Westminster.
Rest in Peace Auntie.





I'm sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do just let me know..
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers
jo