The weather hasn't let up. We are in a freeze and I am hauling water to my fibre animals. Karl has been hauling water to the calf barn as everything was froze up in there. Karl figures its cause his dad was parking his truck in one of the bays of the calf barn but his truck stuck out so the door couldn't be closed. We have had some pretty cold winds that is freezing anything in its path.
Today it was -11C this morning and windy.. warming up to -7 and windy... other than seeing it change on the thermometer it sure didn't feel any different when you were outside in it.
The house cats have continued to stay close to the fire as have I getting better from this cold I have succumbed to. Today has been a good day as I managed to get out and enjoy the refreshing cold for a while... needed some groceries :-)
Well, no more holding down the couch... life continues and my jobs keep piling up waiting for me to do them. Now that I am able to think straight again its time to get back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment