There seems to be a lot of testosterone floating around our house lately. With the girls moved out and even though I have 2 female cats in the house apparently they don't count. I've been told the dog counts! Shadow is male but he has lost his male thoughts a couple years ago.
I get out voted on many issues but I also get to watch the younger over take the older...
Its like the animal kingdom when the young lion challenges the older situated male.
Thankfully, in this case it isn't over breeding rights its over strength.
These photo's were taken using my iPhone so not the greatest but you get the idea...
Starting out, all set!
GO... and the laughter takes over!
Oh! is the older one winning?
NOPE! Jeff won using both right arm and left...
At least this is fairly calm and they aren't rough housing... when they rough house I can end up with bent towel bars and holes in the wall. They are a little big to tom fool around in confined spaces. lol
This was a good morning giggle. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThere's no shortage of muscles in your family!!! But really....... How much pain reliever disappeared from the medicine cabinet following that little competition. They're smiling.... But it's gotta hurt!!
Cheers
Jo